Gaby's PE
Tuesday, April 15, 2014
Community run 💵
We finally did the community run! I was really proud of myself because i ran the whole time without stopping or walking!! I think i did well at pacing but next time i want to run a bit faster. My time was 23:26.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Friday morning zombies run
This morning Shiho and I went running again! we played zombies run. I was really happy with myself because I killed myself trying to achiev...
Saturday afternoon run 💛
Today Shiho and I went to goldstone to play zombies run. It's an app where you run away from zombies but it's really fun and it actu...
Parent Post
It was nice reading Gaby's blog, I found that most of her physical fitness/activities are not new to me because I hear a lot about it at...
Fitness
Today was the first fitness we've done this semester. It was the pond relay one. Last time we did this I was a bit sick and i overworked...
Spring Break
This spring break I went to Hawaii! It was super fun, but I was busy and ate out a lot of course. I stayed at my cousin's house a...
Buddy program
Today was the first day of the Buddy program. my buddy was this adorable little grade 2 girl. She was shy at first and it took a bit of time...
fitness
This Friday for fitness we went to the lower field and did relay sprinting things. It was pretty easy because we only sprint really hard for...
September 17
On September 17 for fitness we did the Pond Run. Near the beginning we ran past some girls who said behind our backs that we were going to g...
Poker Fitness
We missed fitness on Tuesday so we did it on Thursday. It was fun. I like poker fitness because you don't really focus on the exercise b...
Pond run x2
The next fitness we did was the pond run. Personally I have never really been a fan of the pond run but it was alright. Shiho and I were...
Blogroll
Blog Archive
►
2015
(15)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(3)
▼
2014
(22)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(4)
►
June
(4)
▼
April
(6)
April 26
April 25
April 17
Hill run
Community run 💵
Speedball
►
February
(5)
►
January
(1)
►
2013
(14)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(3)
About Me
Gaby A
View my complete profile
Powered by
Blogger
.
No comments:
Post a Comment